A good intestinal health starts with Good Gut Probiotic Gel. Lactobacillus is good for human and animal’s health. Studies by Lactobacillus researchers worldwide have shown the health benefits of consuming Lactobacillus.
* Boosts the immune system
* Brighter vision and added antioxidants
* Healthier digestive system
* Helps to reduce stress
* Improves the condition of the coat and prevents shedding
* Improves nutrient uptake
* May counteracts the side effects of medications such as antibiotics and antifungals
* Natural and healthy coat shine
* Resolves problems associated with flatulence such as bad breath, gas and smelly faeces
* Suppress harmful bacteria
* Reduces body odour
Lactobacilli: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Cereal Prebiotics, Calcium, Oil and Xanthan Gum.
Kittens, Puppies, Chinchillas, Hamster, Rabbits
0.5mls on alternate days
Adult Cats and Dogs
2-4ml twice daily. Start with 0.5ml to 1ml twice a day for a week, then increase to 2mls.
SIMPLE: Simply incorporate into your pet's regular diet.
CREATIVE: Infuse Good Gut Probiotic gel into a frozen snack such as Ice cubes or Ice Lolli.
CONVENIENT: Dispense some Good Gut Probiotic Gel, and place it on the tip of your finger so that your pet may lick it off.
Store it away from heat and sunlight, keep it in the refrigerator.
If your pet experience softer stools, please reduce the dosage by half the recommended dose and feed on alternate days. Please consult a veterinary should your pet experience adverse reactions to the probiotics.