Fido’s Flora is a unique probiotic that should be given to dogs that have some health challenges such as allergies, cancer, organ or digestive disease. This product is the only probiotic that comes from dog-specific strains. Fido's Flora can help support a healthy digestive track and keep it free from toxins.If your dog is healthy, alternate it with Love Bugs to increase the diversity of bacteria you give your dog. Can use 3x's a year
What Does It Do?
This powerful combination adds vital minerals, helps feed the cells of the body and aids in the removal of toxic minerals and heavy metals. Scientists have identified and cultivated two canine-specific strains of probiotics (good bacteria) that are beneficial to the micro-biome in your dog’s gut. These 2strains are the first and only canine-specific probiotics in the world animal supplements.These bacteria were researched and specifically chosen to:
- Strengthen your dog’s immune system or more importantly, modulate to immune system
- Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal track calm during times of stress
- Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella•Improve availability of nutrients to the diet
- Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Researched and proven tostay viable in the acidity acid of a dog's gut
- Not affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset.
How to feed it?
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight dosage.
1-29 lbs 1/4tsp for 28 days
30-59 lbs 1/2tsp for 18.5 days
60-89 lbs 3/4tsp
90+ lbs 1 tsp14 days
Ingredients based on 1/2 tsp serving:
Larch Arabinogalactan (700mg)Humic and Fulvic acids (558mg)
Multi strain probiotic blend including species specific patented probiotics (2 billion CFU)